Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Recent looks, recent news

RECENT LOOKS

Basically black and beige minus the boring. I enjoyed the contrast between the two and it was and easy, comfortable, and well out together look. Note: this is the tallest structure in my city!


White and Beige + the summer 2010 look. Rolled pants, easy slip on sandals, assorted bracelets, and the belt I found created such an easy relaxed look. This felt especially liberating considering that the white-t is pretty see through! But who gives? A girl wore a shirt that says 'GET FUCKED' to the gym. Sorry for those conservative people I live around.


Out of these three I'd have to say I like this one the best! Why? Well I love the lack of contrast look just as much as the way too much contrast look. These colors don't clash but they sure stand out. Yellow+gray+brown+off-white. Hell yeah!

RECENT NEWS

AMAZING NEWS. Over the weekend an amazing trip to Paris, France has been planned. I'll officially be there from August 8-15. I cannot believe how this all happened either. After following http://www.stylescrapbook.com/'s stay in Paris for Mens Fashion week I became even more inspired then I ever have been to venture to the city of love. I watched her posts and eventually decided to see hostel rates and was amazed! At dinner I brought up how cheap some rates and stuff were and immediately my parents shut me down on the whole idea. But after I mentioned how badly I'd like to travel ANYWHERE they began opening their minds. The real turning point was when my step-dad's mom, my g-ma, just said, "Bueno, si tu cueres viajar a donde sea, yo te voy a dar $500." (Well, if you wish to travel to whereever, I'm going to give you $500). My mouth fell to the floor and light began shining all around the seat across from me. She was an angel and my ticket to Paris. Basically now as a graduation gift I get to travel to my dream city and see all the spots for a week! I'll be with my cousin and dad and some of my cousin's friends.
QUICK QUESTION:
Besides the regular spots of Paris, what else is there that's a must see? I'd appreciate information on vintage shopping, night clubs, food, and so on. Thank you :)

That's been my life this past week. That and eating amazing Panamanian dishes.

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is really nice.
    If you want, visit my blog:
    http://mode-blogs.blogspot.com/
    See you soon, L.F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, very cute:D I will follow your blog
    damnsexynerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete