Friday, July 16, 2010

How the environment affects you

Today's look is going to the movies! (Despicable Me, lol) However, the look didn't start like this. Originally I was going for Parasian, something black and white. For the summer. I had dockers, socks to my calves, but the shirt wasn't exactly what I wished to adorn the look with. So out of nowhere (perhaps) I pulled out my Royal Blue Deep-V Summer Shirt from American Apparel which was in the "sell" bag because I got sick of Deep-V's and tried it on to give the poor shirt some mercy. Bam! I had what I needed to wear. Black and blue. Something so tricky to pull off because of the lack of contrast the two could end up having, but when done right, something that makes blue sparks (the hottest kind!). Then I felt like perhaps showing some hip and to see if I could go with a belt. Tried black and white, red and blue, and ended up with leathery type accessories because I feel like the somehow are supposed to be together. Once I started photographing the complete look it all clicked.
I'M WEARING MY ROOM!
The reason I wouldn't let this outfit go like my Parasian inspiration is because it's something so familiar. It's my sanctuary.

Hype this on lookbook by clicking on this link: http://lookbook.nu/look/890889-Inspired-by-My-Room

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit. The stripey long-sleeved shirt works really well to compliment the blue deep V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Names Aldo! and i love all of ur looks :)
    hope to talk to you soon

    ReplyDelete