Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Find(s) of the week: Blue, Red & Brass Belt + Native American Bandana // July 4-10



Since I think I missed a find, I'm posting two:
I love the Blue and Red belt so much. The strap is leather, the handle brass, and it's the perfect thing to make any outfit this summer POP! It's flashy but discreet. Something I strive to be. It's by Cintas but I purchased this at Goodwill. Grand total= $0.99!

Ps. Hype this look! http://lookbook.nu/look/854327-Leaving-this-soon





The next is a bandanna with a great Native American print. Although I have it worn in the 'bandit' style I'd probably be mostly seen wearing it in the 60's scarf way. I've been looking for a bandanna for such a long time now. Well at least one that wouldn't get me shot. So there! Oh and perhaps the bandanna craze is long gone, however it's pretty timeless and versatile. Brand unknown, purchased at Goodwill. Grand total: $1.50

No comments:

Post a Comment